Sunday, December 4, 2016

Paper & Glam Book Club | 2017

As we are in the last month of 2016, it's time to start thinking of plans for the new year and as I have decided that reading will be my new, born-again, passion, I thought joining a book club would be a fantastic idea.   While I love to socialize, I am still, what I would classify as an introvert (with an A-type personality... does that even exist?) so I prefer the online type of community as opposed to an actual meeting, at someones house with real people.  With all that in mind, I decided to join the Paper & Glam Book Club run by Lisamarie (YouTube/Goodreads).


Thankfully, Lisamarie makes it super easy to see if you will be interested in the club's book picks by releasing a dedicated video, showcasing each of the books.


What I love about her list for 2017 is that it is a good mix of fiction, non-fiction and classics.  Being a huge fan of fiction, I think that this will be the perfect way for me to get into reading more non-fiction and even pick up some of the classics... I always want to but just never seem to 'find the time'.

So, if you are interested in joining a book club for the upcoming year, but weren't sure where to go, consider the Paper & Glam Book Club... we can read together and discuss books online!

Paper & Glam Book Club Goodreads page: here
Paper & Glam YouTube channel: here
Paper & Glam Facebook page: here

While you clicking links, add me as a friend on Goodreads as well... click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment